Are you known for your equipment operation skills and passionate about warehouse logistics and organization? Do you enjoy working in a clean and efficient warehouse environment? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to manage loading/unloading of freight and contribute to delivering results in a safe and efficient warehouse operation.
What are you going to do?
- Develop and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Manage cargo from incoming trucks by removing from truck by hand or by using manual equipment such as hand truck or pallet jack, or by using forklift.
- Verify and note the count and condition of cargo received, knowing when to either refuse or accept with notation. Record receipts to appropriate forms and/or log books. Verify that proper documentation is attached.
- Sort cargo received by account or intended location and store in proper location. Accurately label freight to destination.
- Perform forklift duties and learn to containerize basic loads.
- Monitor various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
What are we looking for?
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED; Minimum one to three years related experience; Minimum one year industry experience, preferred.
- Credentials: Forklift Driver Certification; Valid state issued driver’s license preferred.
- Skills: Ability to frequently lift / move up to fifty (50) pounds. Ability to drive and/or operate heavy equipment. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Characteristics: Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs; Ability to perform in a team environment. Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Ability to read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms or other related documents
What do we have to offer?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Mt. Juliet