Logistics done differently
What do Tetris and logistics have in common? This role! We need someone to come and join us to put all the puzzle pieces together and make sure we run a smooth operation. You’ll be at the forefront of making sure resource and plans are in place so no pressure but, we really don’t want to fail at this game.
We are looking for a Planning Coordinator to join us on a full time. We run a highly automated operation for M&S’ clothing and home products as part of our one million square foot distribution centre in Bradford. You’ll support with operational planning and tracking resource across the site working an Monday to Friday, 08:00- 17:00 shift pattern.
Pay, benefits and more
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £20,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day
- Provide daily reports to the operations and planning team on labour across the site
- Keep track of any new starters, leavers, absence, and holidays
- Monitor trends and report to the operations teams
- Develop your analytical skills to support the wider Planning and MI team
What you need to succeed at GXO
- Strong IT skills (particularly excel) & knowledge of WMS systems would be advantageous
- Excellent analytical, planning, communication & organisational skills
- Commitment to product high quality and accurate work against specific deadlines
- The confidence to engage with all levels of the operations teams and the customer
Be part of something big
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.