- Handle the goods in the vehicles/containers to ensure they are ready for replenishment.
- Ensure the quality of housekeeping is maintained at all times, operating in a tidy as you go manner.
- Pick and pack products which includes unboxing, labelling, re-boxing and stacking products on pallets.
- Carry out all tasks connected with Goods being returned which includes, unloading vehicles, sorting returns and putting stock away
- Ensure quality and accuracy whilst performing any operation.
- Perform quality, audit and other checks on product or storage locations as required.
- Maintain stock integrity by ensuring correct stock and system moves.
- Perform all other duties as reasonably required that are consistent with both training and experience.
- Health and safety – to be fully compliant with all health and safety requirements including warehouse procedures, PPE and housekeeping.
- Complete the pre and post use inspections on the workplace transport and report any malfunction or damage to ensure that the workplace transfer is in good working order at all times
- 2 x GCSE’S – Desirable but not essential
- Previous Warehouse experience – Desirable but not essential
- Ability to challenge health and safety failures
- Use own initiative/proactive in suggestion improvement in procedures
- Relevant transport qualifications – Desirable but not essential
- Understanding of basic health and safety principles
- Good understanding of English language – Written and verbal
- Plan and manage own time well
- Use of transport
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ UK