If you are currently a DSV employee and are interested in a position abroad, please contact your manager and HR to discuss the further application steps with you.
Your tasks are
- Packing and clearing of goods
- Creation of delivery notes and shipping labels
- Checking packing lists
- Picking packages
- Classification of new and returned goods
- Packing, wrapping and provision of pallets
- Timely preparation and control of incoming goods
Your requirement profile
- Relevant professional experience in the warehouse / logistics area or training as a specialist for warehouse logistics (m / f / d)
- Knowledge of handling warehouse management software
- High level of commitment, teamwork and responsible behavior
- Independent work and self-motivation
- Safety and quality awareness
- Good knowledge of German, knowledge of English is an advantage
You can expect
- An extensive induction
- A committed team
- A varied area of responsibility
- A modern workplace
- Flexible working hours
- Individual personnel development programs, further training and qualification opportunities
- Possible capital-forming benefits and company pension schemes
- Various employee discounts
Do you have a knack for transport and logistics? Then take off
In a future-oriented profession and in a steadily growing industry with excellent national and international employment prospects.
DSV – global transport and logistics service provider
DSV is one of the most powerful players in the transport and logistics industry. Our 56,000 employees in over 80 countries work together in partnership and offer our customers the complete range of services within the transport chain by land, air and sea as well as project and industry solutions at a high quality level.
If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we will give you the support and good career prospects you need to realize your potential.