Warehouse Operator – Los Indios – USA
Essential duties & responsibilities
- The picking functions include, but are not limited to, using a pallet jack to accurately pick orders to fulfil client demands.
- Associates must efficiently and accurately pick products and stage in the appropriate areas. Associates will stack, package, band, shrink wrap and label products as determined by client requirements.
- All picking functions will be processed as defined by the Standard Operating Procedures.
Quality Control Responsibilities
- The quality control functions include, but are not limited to, using the appropriate documentation to ensure that all products and orders are received, handled and shipped correctly.
- Associates will verify that products and/or orders meet quality standards, including reporting any damages or discrepancies.
- Associates will stack, package, shrink wrap, and label products.
- All quality control functions will be processed as defined by the Standard Operating Procedures.
Safety, Housekeeping, and Compliance
- All Associates are responsible for executing all safety protocols and will accomplish all job tasks in a manner that promotes safety.
- Associates are responsible for the cleanliness and orderliness of the facility and are required to maintain a clean, neat, orderly work area and assist in security of the warehouse.
- Associates will comply with all Standard Operating Procedures, corporate and site specific policies, safety rules, and OSHA/SDS Standards.
- In performing assigned duties, the equipment used can include, but is not limited to, a pallet jack.
- Associates are responsible for the upkeep of equipment and reporting of equipment problems.
- Associates will operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner and follow prescribed work methods.
- Perform or assist in building, grounds and equipment maintenance as assigned.
Minimum required qualifications
Education / Experience
- Must have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Skills, knowledge & abilities required
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- Basic to intermediate level to verify quantities of product, count inventory, or perform other duties associated with handling, storing and distributing client products.
- Strong attention to detail accuracy and accomplish job task in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision or guidance
- Must be able to effectively adapt to change and thrive in a stimulating, fast-pace work environment.
- 6 months experience working in a warehouse/logistics/distribution environment
- Current or prior MHE certification
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Los Indios