- Salary offer ▵ Up to £24000 P/A
We have multiple vacancies for Warehouse Operatives. The role of the Warehouse Operative sits firmly within the foundation of our client’s function, providing world class support to their customers. We have a number of different shift patterns available, including 4 on 4 off days, 4 on 4 off nights, Mon- Fri days and Mon- Fri nights.
You will be responsible for assisting and supporting in the day to day activities of the Warehousing department enabling you to learn a number of key warehouse processes.
This will require good time management skills, a methodical and organised approach with an ability to respond to changing priorities. This role would suit an individual who is keen to learn, with good attention to detail and who can work flexibly both individually and as part of a team to deliver a world class service.
- Control of all goods received, handled and dispatched throughout Stores and Dispatch and Transport system, with special emphasis to compliance accurate labelling and storage locations.
- Consistently maintain the required standards of housekeeping and cleanliness including safety precautions complying with Health & Safety regulations.
- Ensure all material classes are packed/Handled and stored appropriately and are either issued/transferred or stored ensuring the computer system is accurately updated to reflect parts location.
- Ensure transactions are carried out within in-house systems and customer systems accurately.
- Follow compliance with all ISO, company and legal requirements with special attention to aviation and premises security, health and safety and dangerous goods handling.
- Ensure that all service failures, damage, discrepancies and incidents are acted upon effectively and reported. Reports to be escalated to your supervisor.
- Effective and professional Customer & internal departmental communication via emails and telephone calls.
- Attending all safety and functional training that is offered and Comply fully with Security awareness and ESD Training.
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
- Fully competent and experienced with Warehousing Operations.
- Basic knowledge of MS word & Excel, Microsoft teams.
- Required to complete all mandatory training courses.
- Counterbalance and Reach forklift operator’s license/ Flexi-forklift licence an advantage.