Logistics done differently
Ever wondered what ‘reverse logistics’ meant? Now’s your chance to learn!
Here at GXO, we’re on the hunt for permanent Warehouse Operatives to join our team in Doncaster, working at our reverse logistics operation. What does that involve I hear you say? Our northern plant supports the cardboard and plastic recycling process as well as tray wash operation for one of the leading grocery supermarkets. Eager to know more? Keep reading!
Given we’re a 24-hour site, we’re able to be flexible in our approach when it comes to recruiting top talent, therefore, we’re looking to offer a minimum of 12 hours per week on a part-time basis, through to 42 hours per week on a full-time basis.
Pay, benefits and more
Now that you know what we’re looking for, here’s what’s in it for you:
- An hourly rate from £10.51
- Holiday pay
- Workplace pension
- Access to a variety of discounts including cinema and hotel deals
- Access to GXO University – an online learning platform meaning you can pilot your own professional development
Still fancy it? Keep reading to find out what you’ll do day-to-day!
What you’ll do on a typical day
- Load empty trays onto the wash machine ready for cleaning
- Unload clean trays from the wash machine and stack away ready for collection
- Empty cages of cardboard onto the baling machine ready for condensing
- Ensure a hazard free zone by guaranteeing that all work areas are kept clean and tidy
What you need to succeed at GXO
- A can-do attitude with a willingness to learn something new!
- No relatable experience required – all training will be provided
- Willing to work in an environment with lots of repetitive work
Be part of something big
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.