- Salary offer ▵ DOE
To ensure the smooth flow of freight from delivery to distribution according to client requirements.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Receiving freight, putting freight away, picking freight, despatching and labelling in accordance with set requirements of each customer, mode and compliance with rules and regulations.
- Control of all goods received, handled and despatched throughout the warehouse and transport system, with special emphasis to compliance and accurate labelling of all goods.
- Ensure compliance with all ISO, company and legal requirements with special attention to aviation and premises security, health and safety and dangerous goods handling.
- Ensure strict compliance with customer service and quality requirements.
- Ensure that all service failures, damage, discrepancies and incidents are acted upon effectively and reported to supervisor.
- Ensure that all damage, discrepancies, service failures and incidents are acted upon effectively.
- Ensure full compliance with warehouse and forecourt image.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- At least 1 years’ warehouse experience
- The position will require some computer input and therefore good keyboard skills and an understanding of computer systems required
- Reach FLT licence required
- Counter Balance FLT license would be an advantage but not essential
- Candidate will require Aviation Security Training level D as minimum, training can be provided but clean 5 year background check is essential.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good time management skills
- Enthusiasm and flexibility
- This position will require the candidate to work fixed 40 hours per week Mon to Fri 08.00 – 17.00 with 1 hour for lunch
- A flexible attitude to working hours is required and some overtime will be required during peak days and periods
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the departmental and company procedure manual.
- Ensure that I understand the Rules and Regulations of all statutory bodies