- Plan, manage and control all aspects of the operation and provide the highest level of service at the lowest cost
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the work at the site
- Liaison person to the General Manager, implement and manage operational plans
- Prepare and control operational budgets and control inventory
- Plan effective strategies for the financial well being of the site
- Be proactive in the recruitment and training process, establish organizational structures, establish work schedules, supervise staff, evaluate and monitor performance of staff to ensure required levels of productivity and organizational objectives are met
- Maintain and implement plans to establish productivity, safety standards, quality, cost control, and employee morale
- Reviews, analyses, modifies, and implements efficient and effective department processes, policies, and procedures
- Ensure a safe working environment through consistent practice of safety programs and procedures
- Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
Knowledge & Skills
- This is a management position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Exceptional interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills required.
- Generally prefer 2-5 years of related supervisory or management experience.
401(k), Dental, Direct Deposit, Holidays, Medical, Vision
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Chandler