- Responsible for the preparation and delivery of all production documents used to move freight in the warehouse/cross-dock.
- Responsible for utilizing WM9 / TLS operating systems to perform all necessary transactions in support of the production and warehouse management team.
- Scan packets (load slips) into WM9 / TLS
- Verify packets and paper work complies with established US Customs Rules and Regulations pursuant to the SOP.
- Ensure freight and cargo is properly handled, identified, documented and communicated within the warehouse.
- Gather accurate information about each closed-out trailer.
- Sort out overages, shortages, damage, or mis-loads.
- Research and provide disposition of findings to shift/account operations manager.
- Enter each closed-out load into computer system. Compare load slips to system data.
- Assure load is not overweight and CBM is accurate.
- Update system to seal each load. Produce bills of lading, manifest and check sheets for each sealed load. Assemble load slips with manifest and bills of lading as required.
- Maintain hard copy files of all paperwork related to sealed loads and received trailers.
- Continually update system with current status on each load.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Work on special projects and freight handling processes.
- Act as a point person to relay carrier concerns and or issues to customer service center.
- Perform research on problem data or reported OS & D’s.
- Assemble, produce & distribute KPI (Key Performance Indicators) to clients based on their expectations.
- Must be able to receive and communicate proper disposition of freight to warehouse/cross dock management teams.
- Must identify exception freight on all warehouse/cross-dock paperwork prior to distribution to the warehouse/cross-dock.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school diploma or GED; one year of previous computer related job experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Interact with employees and customers in an appropriate manner.
- Use a computer for tasks such as communicating via email and preparing reports and work schedule.
- Review and analyze data and information .
- Plan, prioritize and monitor activities.
- Complete assigned tasks/projects in a timely manner.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Sumner