Are you known for your attention to detail? Do you enjoy working in a team environment? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to provide essential tasks in one of our safe and efficiently operated warehouses.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Kit, pick or sequence customer product as per work instructions.
- Report all quality discrepancies.
- Manage production records as required.
- Oversee a safe and clean work environment.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED; Less than one year related experience.
- Skills: Basic computer skills. Knowledge/skill with warehouse management systems preferred (i.e. PKMS.) Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Characteristics: Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.