Location: Chesterfield, GB
Company: XPO Logistics
Logistics done differently.
Due to a new business win, here at XPO Logistics, we’re recruiting for Warehouse Administrators to join our new site start-up in Chesterfield. These are permanent, full-time roles working Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 17:00, 40 hours per week.
You’ll join our team in Chesterfield and take full responsibility for daily warehouse administration tasks to ensure that these are carried out to a high level of accuracy and professionalism. We’ll also need you to have meticulous attention to detail to reduce warehouse administration errors at site.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £22,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Entering data onto the warehouse management system to track the movement of goods throughout the warehouse
- Checking orders ready for despatch including releasing and despatching orders on the system
- Filing and archiving of warehouse paperwork
- Adhering to our health and safety policy at all times to ensure the safety of you and your colleagues
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Previous experience working in an administration function
- Ability to prioritise effectively to meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.