If you are a current DSV employee and interested in a position in another country, please contact your manager and Human Resources representative to discuss the process and requirements of applying.
To drive a customer focused Administration Team on selected accounts. Working directly with clients, the Team Leader Admin (TLA) and DSV warehouse Supervisors/Management to achieve delivery targets on orders and per customer requirements.
Reporting directly to the Key Account Manager, have overall accountability to ensure Admin Specialists are correctly using DSV tools to source and utilise best rates for suppliers and capture all costs associated with achieving contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Working with the Admin Specialist the TLA has day to day responsibility for the running of the contract in a customer service capacity, based at the Tamworth Kingsbury Site. The ATL must ensure that the customer’s operational requirements are met at order level to ensure deliveries are delivered on time in full.
- The TLA will be the first line support for customer and DSV to ensure that all issues are proactively handled to reduce liability for DSV and eliminate service fails.
- The TLA is a leading player within the administration team supporting colleagues within all departments in providing an enhanced service to customers whilst maintaining and promoting DSV best practices.
- Ensure the operation is managed efficiently in line with both internal and external KPI’s and best practice processes. Being flexible and co-operative at all times including correct order processing, customer handling and staff training procedures.
- Drive service improvement by promoting, supporting and implementing the site continuous improvement program/s.
- Setting of unambiguous, achievable and sustainable daily objectives for individual staff. On-going reviews of individual employees and their performance against KPI’s and objectives.
- Coach and develop the Admin Specialists to ensure that they meet their full potential both personally and professionally and ensure effective succession plans are in place for all roles. To identify future team leaders and encourage development in order to establish a career path into management.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4 GSCE’S or equivalent
- 2 year of customer service role
- 1 year of Team Leader experience
- Over 2 years’ experience within a fast paced warehouse environment
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (Red Prairie)
- Good Team Player
- Full driving licence
- CargoLink, SAP experience
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
What we can offer you
- A role in a successful, dynamic company
- Be a part of a strong team of performance driven colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Great future career prospects for advancement
- A professional working environment
- Potential yearly bonus based on company result and attendance
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.