- Conduct all activities in accordance with Maersk Core Values.
- Review and approve driver applicant’s documentation to ensure each meet established minimum qualification criteria and ensure ongoing compliance needs are effectively communicated and tracked to completion.
- Maintain data bases that capture company DOT accident register, roadside violation data, injuries, award and recognition, training/re-training, and other exposures/risk metrics as determined by management.
- Become a subject matter expert regarding HSE systems in use and monitoring of same.
- Use applicable data to develop and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to internal stakeholders.
- Develop and distribute HSE presentations for use with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain a desktop turnover binder for all assigned activities.
- Ensuring all drivers meet/maintain DOT/Company compliance regarding minimum standards.
- Acting upon driver applicant files within 24-hours of file being placed in processing status.
- Timely communication of compliance-related data
- Maintaining a turnover binder covering all assigned tasks/duties: who, what, when, how, etc.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Santa Fe Springs