Transportation and Logistics Sales- Miami, FL
Team Worldwide Branch Office in Miami, FL is seeking an experienced Sales Account Representative in the Freight Forwarding/3 PL industry. The ideal candidate will be well versed in:
- Air – Domestic, Import, Export, and Charter
- Ocean – Import and Export
- Ground – Full Truckload, Partial, Expedite, and LTL
- Ancillary services related to the supply chain industry
- Lead Generation – Highly motivated and self-driven. Works independently to identify, develop and enhance sales opportunities in assigned territories. Generates and manages a detailed sales pipeline via CRM from prospect origination to valued long-term customer. Adept in developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, cold calls, business meetings, email, and networking.
- Lead Development- Demonstrates in-depth industry knowledge with the ability to identify, anticipate, understand and respond to customer needs promptly. Utilize information to make relevant recommendations to win, maintain and develop customer relationships.
- Revenue Generation- Manage a profitable book of business with a personal drive to exceed set Revenue expectations monthly. Acts instinctively to achieve objectives without direct supervision.
- Customer Focus- Effectively manages urgent customer and management requests in a timely manner. Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers with a focus on relationship building and collaboration.
- Negotiation- Superior decision-making, problem-solving and negotiation skills. Creates effective proposals and is proficient in presenting and pricing customer RFQ requests.
- 3+ years International and Domestic logistics and cargo transportation sales experience required
- Outside business-to-business sales experience highly preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Established presence in the marketplace preferred
- Proven sales track record in business development
- Must be willing to travel as required by the customer and corporate need.
- Some after hours or weekend work as required by customer demands and/or seasonality typical to transportation
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Bilingual preferred
Team Worldwide offers a competitive compensation package including a sales commission structure and full line up of benefits.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.