- To manage the site operation and its customer, efficiently and cost effectively, whilst ensuring consistent driver and haulier management, operational excellence and full compliance.
- Manage driver tachograph compliance, measure and counsel as appropriate
- Ensure full compliance of XPO Logistics tachograph policies and issue file notes where required and plan retraining where appropriate
- Ensure full compliance with company fleet policies and procedures and that there is always full compliance, highlighting any concerns or issues to the Transport Operations Manager
- Ensure all drivers/sub-contract hauliers are fully inducted as per customer requirements
- Ensure all drivers/sub-contract hauliers use the correct PPE when on site.
- Ensure all drivers/sub-contractors have and utilise the correct load restraint equipment
- Ensure all XPO Logistics company processes and procedures are followed regarding all operational activity.
- CPC advantageous
- Operational understanding of team roles within a transport operation
- Understanding of key operational cost drivers and cost centre management
- Understanding of transport legal & compliance
- Knowledge of Company policies and procedures
- Experience of supervising or managing LGV Drivers & Subcontract Hauliers
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ Newcastle
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs