Transport Operator – United Kingdom
- Driver briefing and de-briefing ensuring accuracy of data and reporting of defects, accidents and delivery issues.
- Data entry of orders, statistics, customer reports, KPI’s and driver’s daily activities (adjusting schedules where needed)
- Resolve customer queries via phone, email or face to face, liaising with the onsite logistics functions
- Assist with management of the fleet of vehicles and trailers.
- Contribute to the site health and safety initiatives, meetings and briefings
- Working knowledge of Driver Hours Regulations & experience within Health & Safety
- Proven experience within an administration capacity
- Demonstrate a “can do” attitude with the drive to promote a positive culture to achieve the best out of your team
- Be able to build and maintain a strong partnership with the transport functions and drivers to ensure regular communication is delivered.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ United Kingdom