Transport Coordinator – United Kingdom
- Be proactive in identifying and resolving any potential routing issues before they occur – can you find creative solutions for complex problems?
- You will ensure all administrative duties are carried out as necessary and to a high level of accuracy and professionalism
- You will arrange the export clearance of standard EU shipments, processing the paperwork and moving at pace to ensure zero delay deliveries
- You will transfer various sources of data from customers documentation to our customs system
- You will communicate with border forces to ensure seamless border crossing
- You will assist in weekly and monthly KPI as set by the business and/or Customer
- You will ensure that appropriate communication methods are used to provide information both internally and externally as required e.g. Dealing with customer / supplier issues etc.
- If you have a background in European, temperature controlled or hazardous haulage this would be highly beneficial
- Great communication skills, you’ll be cooperating with stakeholders throughout the business.
- Previous planning experience is desired but not mandatory.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ United Kingdom