We are currently recruiting for Co-ordinators to work within our Road Logistics freight division who will be involved with Operation HOPE. This is a contract position until May but may be extended. They will be responsible for the day to day planning and execution of HOPE activities, including but not limited planning, system administration, communications, status updating and cost accrual.
- Constant communication via zoom, telephone and through messaging devices with drivers and other internal colleagues.
- Record collection/delivery status and discrepancies in systems and escalate where appropriate.
- Move freight between runs to ensure synergies where possible and stop failures.
- Liaise with the EMG warehouse and Transport operations where required.
- Admin tasks
Your Skills and Experiences
- Experience of working in a busy transport operation is advantageous but not essential.
- Financial awareness.
- A good level of IT literacy.
- Adaptable and able to think on your feet.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility to ensure the job is complete on a daily basis and alter shifts if needed.
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and private health insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.