Transport Agent – Export 167 views3 applications
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-2
Agent de transit export
- Expérience Min 5 ans d’expérience
- Formation IATA/DGR
- Anglais courant obligatoire
- Disponible, motivé et autonome
Aerospace & General Cargo Operations Agent to join a domestic and international transport organisation in Paris.
The organisation combines a range of logistic services, including customs brokerage, as well as warehousing & distribution.
Offering fast communication, operational flexibility and a quality service to customers around the world.
Priding themselves as industry experts, they support teams working across the aerospace, live entertainment, art and time-definite sectors.
The Role – Transport Agent – Export
The position requires the successful candidate to be responsible for all AOG and general cargo – including all aerospace. It is essential you have experience in this.
The role includes 1 weekend per month on-call duty for both AOG consignments and other emergency jobs.
This person needs to be Paris based, accessible to the office when on call, don’t always have to be in the office when on call but must be able to get there in good time if needed and situation deems so.
Applicants must have:
- Experience with Export within the air Freight sector
- Min Experience 5 years’ experience
- IATA / DGR Training
- Both conversational and written English required (As well a French native)
- A motivated and autonomous disposition
Benefits and Package
- Proposed salary – €28k – 30K per annum Depending on Experience
- Competitive compensation for on call duty
- Paris based office – Someone local is essential
- The opportunity to join a leading organisation within its market
If you are interested and want to know more, apply now or contact Becky Russell.