Responsible for coordinating, delivering and monitoring training for an assigned field location to support the company’s strategic goals, objectives and initiatives; and ensure compliance with all policies and procedures, ISO guidelines, and applicable regulatory requirements. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
What are you going to do?
- Coordinate, schedule, deliver and monitor all training for an assigned field location.
- Conduct evaluations of training, compile results and report as required.
- Create, maintain and audit employee training records for an assigned field location.
- Facilitate the operation and demonstration of the internal learning management system and training repository.
- Update training materials and/or guides as directed by local management staff.
- Coordinate training initiatives and events including travel arrangements for participants when necessary.
- Ensure all training is performed in compliance with company policies, and employment laws and regulations.
What are we looking for?
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum two to three years related experience in training and Organizational Development
- Minimum one year industry experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Analyse complex problems and develop appropriate solutions.
What do we have to offer?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Mt. Juliet