- Salary Offer £17000 - £19000
HAMILTON SHIPPING CONTAINER SERVICES
2-10 DUNCRUE ROAD
BELFAST BT3 9BP
Trainee Freight Forwarder/Customs Clerk
Established in 1919, and part of the Denholm Group of Companies since 2012, Hamilton Shipping is one of the leading logistics providers in Ireland. We now have a vacancy in our Freight Forwarding Division in Belfast for a Trainee Freight Forwarder/Customs Clerk.
- Day to day freight forwarding operations in a busy office environment
- Customs formalities both import and export
- Scheduling deliveries and collections via third party transport providers.
- Liaison with overseas partners
- Develop good relationships with existing and potential customers
- Full clean driving license
- A Level Education and/or 2-3 years working experience in Logistics or Transport environment
- 5 GCSE’s grade C or above, including English and Maths
- Proficiency in Microsoft outlook and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with 1 hour paid lunch break. You may be required to work outside of regular office hours and/or overtime.
29 days paid holiday per annum including 9 statutory days.
Hamilton Shipping is an equal opportunities employer
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-2