Logistics done differently
Are you a Warehouse Operative looking for a new challenge? Perhaps you’re looking for that next step in your career and think you’ve got what it takes to lead a team? You may even have some previous experience that you’re eager to utilise …whatever your reason, we may have something for you!
We’re looking for a Warehouse Team Leader to join us at our reverse logistics site in Northampton. Supporting one of our supermarket brands, you’ll be working on a 4 on, 4 off nightshift, covering 18:00 – 06:00.
Pay, benefits and more
In return for your hard work, we’re looking to offer an hourly rate of £15.25. In addition, we offer holiday pay, access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks including access to our own online university hub!
What you’ll do on a typical day
- Play a part in motivating your team to ensure that all warehouse KPIs are met
- Provide additional training to all colleagues as and when required
- Actively manage a team of colleagues, participating in 1-2-1 and disciplinary meetings
- Support the Shift Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of the nightshift in the absence of the Site Manager
What you need to succeed at GXO
- The ability to motivate a team
- Flexible and adaptable in your approach
- Computer literate and proficient user of Microsoft Office – particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
Be part of something big
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.