- Salary Offer £11.54 per hour 10% additional shift allowance
OOH Team Leader(Night Shift)
This is an exciting and challenging position to manage a Night Team in a rapidly growing and extremely busy 24/7 365 logistics business (Crown Couriers). The role is to ensure the night teams provide a cost effective, reliable, efficient and sustainable delivery service meeting the customers’ needs and in line with the Company’s objectives.
Reporting to the OOH Manager you will be responsible for managing small night shift teams ensuring that they are delivering outstanding customer service.
PLEASE NOTE CURRENT VACANCY IS FOR NIGHT SHIFTS AND THIS IS NOT A WAREHOUSE ROLE
4 NIGHTS A WEEK- 40 HOURS A WEEK
10% SHIFT ALLOWANCE PAID IN ADDITION TO HOURLY SALARY
· Manage, Coach and develop the Night Team to ensure the team delivers and achieve great results
· Ensure Night Team provide a consistently high standard of delivery and customer service to customers and that response times are achieved
· Ensure Night Team respond appropriately and professionally to all driver and customer requests and queries, and all customer jobs are progress chased as required.
· Develop and Maintain good relationships with customers, drivers and key internal personnel. This role will be a key link to Night team and other departments.
· Ensuring a proactive approach identifying and dealing with potential issues before they occur.
· Maximisation of profit by management of margin on jobs and prevent loss making jobs alongside minimal use of third parties.
Required Applicant Criteria:
· Customer focussed driving the team to meet customer demands.
· Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities and able to practically resolve and implement corrective action as appropriate.
· Experience working in an Operational Office environment.
· Experience in regular direct customer contact via phone.
· Able to demonstrate experience in managing and leading a team
· Generates enthusiasm and has a positive attitude to change.
· Strong leadership and organisational skills
· Able to work on your own initiative and prioritise workloads
· Industry experience desired but not essential
· Excellent Communication Skills verbal and written
· Must have high degree of flexibility in regards working hours
· Experience working night shifts desired but not essential