C.H. Robinson’s Talent Acquisition Coordinators work closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to support the growth of our fast-paced organization. In this position, you will provide operational, systems and administrative support for Talent Acquisition processes including, but not limited to interview scheduling, offer letter creation, career fair support, employee on-boarding, creating and maintaining procedure documentation and the creation of personnel files. In addition to Talent Acquisition support, you will be part of a collaborative team who are viewed as experts in facilitating operational processes by recruiters, hiring managers and other internal stakeholders.
This position has the opportunity to be remote anywhere in the U.S.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to provide operational and administrative support for the recruitment and selection for select exempt/non-exempt positions across the organization.
- Provide HR support to candidates, employees and managers by applying broad knowledge of HR concepts, procedures and a general understanding of department fundamentals
- Collaborate with recruiters, hiring managers and team members in a positive and proactive manner utilizing a consultative, influential and process-oriented approach
- Facilitate various processes including in-office interview scheduling, offer letter generation, career fair support, coordinate travel and facilitating communication with candidates following interviews
- Administer background check and I-9 process for new hires ensuring timely, accurate and thorough communication and follow through.
- Work in an agile framework to execute and improve upon current processes and regularly document and communicate changes, edits and revisions.
- Provide ATS (applicant tracking system) system support, troubleshooting, and testing
- Monitor, review and respond to network inquiries regarding Talent Acquisition processes
- Participates in projects that impact stakeholders and Talent Acquisition Operations team
- Execute audit processes that pertain to Talent Acquisition processes.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in an HR Operations, HR Coordination, HR Technology, recruiting or related function
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to influence and provide clear feedback and suggestions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Effective time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences
- Thrives in an ever-changing environment, ability to be a strong change agent with multiple internal stakeholders (recruiters, hiring managers, team members)
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships; collaborative and values being an effective contributor to TA Coordinator team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System; Workday or ServiceNow
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.