Logistics done differently.
Are you a Business Analyst with exposure to the world of time and attendance? Do you like the idea of playing a key part in a large-scale implementation? Are you looking to get your teeth stuck into a new challenge?
Here at XPO, we’re looking for a Business Analyst to join us on an 18-month fixed-term contract to support us on the implementation of a new T&A system and productivity tool. You’ll be contracted from our head office in Northampton, with the opportunity for a mixture of office and remote/home working.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £55,000 per annum (pro rata). In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Be responsible for analysis activity across multiple concurrent site deployments, documenting clear and concise business, functional and non-functional requirements to the agreed standard
- Work with our change management team to facilitate the implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos and the development of documentation
- Provide weekly progress reports for each in-flight site, feeding into lessons learnt and sharing best practice with other deployment teams
- Own the review and sign-off of functional and non-functional requirements
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- A solid track record as a Business Analyst or Senior Business Analyst with experience of working with time and attendance systems
- Strong knowledge of techniques to ensure stakeholder alignment, such as context diagrams, capability models and operating models
- The ability to gather and critically evaluate information from multiple sources
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to effectively engage and influence stakeholders at all levels
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.