Assists in the installation, maintenance, and general support of systems. Assists users with questions or problems. May help perform system backups and recovery and install new software.
- Responsible for operational system integrity, including setup and control.
- Facilitate site(s) Warehouse Management System with proficiency.
- Assist management with facility layout and design to efficiently utilize the WMS.
- Project development and implementation.
- Monitor WMS for inventory management control.
- Interface with operation staffs to maximize system efficiencies.
- Develop, implement, and monitor sites performance systemically.
- Analyse system discrepancies; generation of reports as necessary.
- May write crystal programs as required to facilitate the success of the total network.
- Interface with customer host representative to identify and resolve issues systemically.
- Diagnose complex end user device issues, recommend and document process for resolutions.
- Develop and maintain training materials and guides to using the system.
Required Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-2 years of WMS experience
- Proficient in report writing –; 1 to 2 years experience
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Memphis