Seeking energetic, responsible candidates looking to learn our business from the ground up. You will be working in an office environment for a Fortune 500 company that is a leader in the logistics industry.
The ideal candidate will have a motivation to learn; possess effective verbal and written communication skills; and be driven to provide exceptional customer service. Staff is expected to input data, work reports, process shipments, service customer requirements and assist with overall Expeditors-Austin/San Antonio Branch activities.
- Excellent customer service skills and positive, professional attitude
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Skilled in written and verbal communication
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Sense of urgency, is adaptable and a self-starter
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills
- Pay is commensurate with experience and the type of work issued
- These positions establish the base for a variety of future career opportunities
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Austin