What will your role be?
When we look for our next generation of future leaders, we’re looking for people who fit the Mainfreight culture, not a particular job. Your entry level role will be in joining the domestic transport operations team in Atlanta, GA
It is expected that as you strive to progress into an eventual leadership role as you will work to understand and optimize processes in;
- Customer service
- Key Account Management
From here, you have the ability to progress into roles with more responsibility based on your drive and ability.
At Mainfreight, we value individuality, personality and guts. While your degree or qualifications are important, we’re just as interested in your sports and interests, your part time jobs and what makes you, you. We believe these are the qualities that will help you one day, lead a team, a branch or a country. If you’re a college graduate who’s hungry to learn, grow, be challenged and travel, you’ve come to the right place.
What You’ll Need To Crush It
- You have energy & desire to WIN – our branch will continue to grow with your help!
- You think outside the box & take initiative
- You take responsibility and have a solution focused, pro-active approach
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where collaboration, communication, and hard work are critical
- You are results driven and strive to achieve excellence
- You are coachable & possess a strong desire to learn, not afraid to ask questions
The Supply Chain Specialist role is a vital part of our team, and supports the team and the branch manager. Our focus sits with quality, profit goals, and enabling the growth of our business and our team every single day. If you are that vital person – hungry to learn, grow, and be challenged – you’ve come to the right place!
Why Mainfreight Atlanta?
- The Atlanta team works hard together, and has fun together
- Collaborative, teamwork driven culture.
- A development program with a high degree of autonomy and plenty of room for personal initiatives
- Promote from within culture; so we look for people who want to lead and manage others in the future, but also understand that you need to start at a grass roots level and work in key operations and customer service roles first. No part of the operations will be above or below you, it’s all about understanding the big picture.
- As part of MDP Team within our business, support is given through a development program of leadership training, mentoring, projects, and peer networking to develop your personal leadership skills and business knowledge.
- Competitive benefits package; Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k Program, with generous company matching, 12 weeks paid paternity/maternity leave, PTO, etc
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Atlanta