Are you known for exceptional operational support in the supply chain environment? Are you passionate about data integrity and transportation operations? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to provide an essential role and contribute to delivering superior supply chain services.
What are you going to do?
- Develop and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times; work collaboratively, provide timely communications and instruction and assist with operations as necessary.
- Manage documents for accuracy, such as dates, times, location, counts and related information; apply a basic understanding of transportation and service operations.
- Update operational/customer transportation data in software systems and applications, such as purchase order and shipping and logistics times, rates, date, and details.
- Utilize databases, logs, and other sources to locate and verify information; information is usually more routine and accessible.
- Manage forms, labels, billing, invoices and related documents to ensure timely processing. Track orders and information through systems, vendors and related sources, such as arrival, times, confirmation and similar details.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and maintain a safe and effective work environment.
- Assist with identifying potential operational or service concerns, notify appropriate co-workers and assist with resolution.
What are we looking for?
Education & Experience
- High School graduate or GED.
- Two years of office experience in a logistics/transportation environment.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Ability to enter, review and verify documentation and information.
- Ability to prepare logs, reports and documents.
- Knowledgeable of customer service principles and practices.
- Understanding of operational and support principles and practices in a related supply chain environments.
- Capable of operating in a fast pace environment and in both a team and individual contributor environment.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers to provide and receive direction.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD