Are you known for exceptional operational support in the supply chain environment? Are you passionate about data reporting and analysis and transportation operations? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to provide an essential role and contribute to delivering superior supply chain services.
What are you going to do?
- Develop working relationships with internal and external customers, assist with account management such as maintaining customer profiles, details and service needs. Address various internal and external customer questions and concerns regarding shipments, billing, status, services, carriers, and other needs; forward complex or escalated customer needs as appropriate.
- Interface with airlines, shipping, truck and related carriers to understand requirements, track shipments or details; operations are typically standard to complex.
- Manage various documents for accuracy; requires operational knowledge of customers, carriers, and procedures. Update various operational/customer data in software systems and applications, work to identify missing or potential operational or service concerns and communicate with appropriate groups as necessary to resolve.
- Utilize databases, logs, and other sources to locate and verify information; information is usually operational in nature, standard to complex.
- Track orders and shipments and assist with tracing as needed; usually more standard, regional or domestic operations. Create and processes invoices, reviews for operational accuracy, and works with customers on questions and payment.
- Assist with running and summarizing operational reports and details; present information to co-workers or supervisors are needed. Assist with preparing information required for quotes or address potential services; may provide more standard to complex quotes.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and maintain a safe and effective work environment; assist others with understanding operational items.
What are we looking for?
Education and Experience: High School graduate or GED. Five years of office experience in a logistics/transportation environment.
Skills: Basic to Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet, web-based and job specific software applications. Utilizes databases and systems to review and verify documentation and information. Ability to prepare basic reports, queries, and operational information. Ability to track and trace basic shipments or product.
Characteristics: Understanding of providers, carriers and services in related supply chain environments. Ability to communicate potential concerns or delays. Operates in a fast pace and changing environment and in both a team and individual contributor environment. Capable of communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction.
What do we have to offer?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Peabody