Are you a problem solver and known for your analytical skills? Are you passionate about delivering innovative logistics solutions to supply chain customers? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to execute valuable responsibilities and contribute to delivering superior supply chain services.
What are you going to do?
- Manage more complex daily, weekly, and monthly reporting requirements for performance, compliance, and invoicing; develop and analyze information when required. Perform a variety of calculations, analyze and audit financial and operational results; typically involves complex professional related supply chain principles.
- Review complex operational or transportation details to identify potential areas for improvement, savings or efficiency; provide innovative solutions.
- Oversee data integrity – accuracy of complex databases, reports, and related details through audits, queries, and operational reviews; investigate and work to resolve discrepancies.
- Develop complex metrics and goals for programs, presents information to internal or external customers or leaders, and prepares templates or details to ensure operations are meeting expectations.
- Review operational claims, failures or damages, perform root cause and other reviews to determine responsible parties, and present to leaders or customers; situations are often more complex.
- Ensure processes and operation comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; seek advice and interpretation when required.
- Assist with reviewing and responding to complex customer requests which includes applying transportation principles, drafting responses and outlines, and other professional support.
What are we looking for?
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation, Operations or Supply Chain Management or equivalent education and experience. Master’s Degree in related field preferred. Typically, at least two years of experience.
- Credentials: Professional certification may be required in some areas.
- Skills: Ability to develop complex analytics, reports and communications related to transportation and logistics. Utilization of systems and databases used for transportation and logistics management.
- Characteristics: Ability to review operational claims, failures or damages, perform root cause analysis and other reviews to determine responsibility and corrective action. Capable of communicating complex transportation and logistics information and ability to identify and communicate potential operational or analytical concerns and assist with change management.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Fort Worth