Are you known for your support skills? Are you passionate about details and enjoy supply chain operations and assisting customers? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to execute essential clerical duties and contribute to delivering superior supply chain services.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Manage standard and routine data in software systems and applications.
- Update logs, documents and files to track operational, carrier and customer information.
- Receive and review documents for accuracy, such as dates, times, location, counts and related information.
- Respond to basic internal and external customer questions on the status of operations, accounts or services; escalates more complex needs as required.
- Print and prepare forms, labels, billing, invoices and related documents to ensure timely processing.
- Assist with tracking orders and information through systems, vendors and related sources, such as arrival, times, confirmation and similar details.
- Perform basic office and clerical duties, such as preparing and sorting mail, maintaining logs, answering and directing phone calls and related activities.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED. Prior office experience preferred.
- Skills: Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet, web-based and job specific software applications. Capable of performing data entry.
- Characteristics: Knowledgeable of basic customer service principles and practices and office operations. Ability to verify information and status. Ability to communicate with co-workers to provide and receive direction.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.