Are you known for your attention to detail and analytical skills? Are you passionate about delivering innovative support to supply chain customers? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to execute valuable responsibilities and contribute to delivering superior supply chain services.
What are you going to do?
- Manage complete daily, weekly, and monthly reporting requirements for performance, compliance and invoicing, which requires report development and analytics. Perform a variety of calculations, analyses and audits of financial and operational results; typically involves fundamental professional related supply chain principles.
- Analyze operational or transportation details to identify potential areas for improvement, savings or efficiency; including innovative solutions.
- Oversee data integrity – review, classify, audit and record information within the appropriate systems or files; requires knowledge of professional related supply chain principles.
- Ensure processes and operations comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; seeking advice and interpretation when required.
- Develop metrics and goals for programs, present information to customers or leaders and prepare templates or details to ensure operations are meeting expectations.
- Review operational claims, failures or damages, perform root cause and other reviews to determine responsible parties, and present to leaders or internal and external customers.
- Assist with reviewing and responding to customer requests, which includes applying transportation principles, drafting responses and outlines, and other professional support.
What are we looking for?
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation, Operations or Supply Chain Management or equivalent education and experience. Master’s Degree in related field preferred. Less than one year related experience required.
- Credentials: Professional certification may be required in some areas.
- Skills: Ability to develop analytics, reports and communications related to transportation and logistics. Awareness of common systems and databases used for transportation and logistics management.
- Characteristics: Capable of identifying areas to drive efficiency and operational effectiveness and ability to identify and communicate potential operational or analytical concerns.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Marysville