Are you a problem solver and known for your analytical skills? Are you passionate about delivering innovative logistics solutions to supply chain customers? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to execute valuable responsibilities and contribute to delivering superior supply chain services.
What are you going to do?
- Manage more complex daily, weekly, and monthly reporting requirements for performance, compliance, and invoicing; develop and analyse information when required. Perform a variety of calculations, analyse and audit financial and operational results; typically involves complex professional related supply chain principles.
- Review complex operational or transportation details to identify potential areas for improvement, savings or efficiency; provide innovative solutions.
- Oversee data integrity – accuracy of complex databases, reports, and related details through audits, queries, and operational reviews; investigate and work to resolve discrepancies.
- Develop complex metrics and goals for programs, presents information to internal or external customers or leaders, and prepares templates or details to ensure operations are meeting expectations.
- Review operational claims, failures or damages, perform root cause and other reviews to determine responsible parties, and present to leaders or customers; situations are often more complex.
- Ensure processes and operation comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; seek advice and interpretation when required.
- Assist with reviewing and responding to complex customer requests which includes applying transportation principles, drafting responses and outlines, and other professional support.
What are we looking for?
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation, Operations or Supply Chain Management or equivalent education and experience. Master’s Degree in related field preferred. Typically, at least two years of experience.
- Credentials: Professional certification may be required in some areas.
- Skills: Ability to develop complex analytics, reports and communications related to transportation and logistics. Utilization of systems and databases used for transportation and logistics management.
- Characteristics: Ability to review operational claims, failures or damages, perform root cause analysis and other reviews to determine responsibility and corrective action. Capable of communicating complex transportation and logistics information and ability to identify and communicate potential operational or analytical concerns and assist with change management.
What do we have to offer?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Houston