Minimum required qualifications
Education / Experience
- Must have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 3 years experience working in a logistics/distribution/relevant environment.
- 1 year experience in a supervisory role
- Able to operate MHE
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations
- Satisfactory completion of a forklift training program
Skills, knowledge & abilities required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Work, and Power Point)
- RF Scanners
- WMS functions
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- Business communication
Basic to intermediate level to verify quantities of product, count inventory, or perform other duties associated with handling, storing and distributing client products.
- Strong attention to detail accuracy and accomplish job task in a timely manner
- Good organizational and personnel skills
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Good leadership, supervision, and planning skills
- Able to work flexible schedules, including nights and weekends, as required by the operation
- Participate in established cross training metrics activities with the opportunity to improve their knowledge in multiple areas/departments and be able to assist as a back-up when the need may arise.
- Must be able to effectively adapt to change and thrive in a stimulating, fast-pace work environment.
- Some college
- 2-4 years experience in a supervisory role
- 2-4 years forklift experience.
- Current or prior MHE certification
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Port Reading