Logistics done differently.
Are you a Stock or Inventory Manager looking for your next step? Do you like the idea of getting your teeth stuck into a key site on a large contract and really making your mark? Are you ready for the challenge?
Here at XPO, we’re looking for a Stock & Admin Manager to lead all things inventory at our Iceland operation in Deeside. You’ll work predominantly Monday to Friday, but we’ll need you to be flexible as and when the operation dictates – this is logistics, after all!
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £34,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Monitor stock and administrative operational activities, ensuring that our contractual obligations to our customer are achieved, generating and implementing solutions for improvement where necessary
- Manage all stock counts and inventory audits, producing accurate stock KPI reports with a view to recommend and implement changes to operating procedures
- Provide leadership to the stock and administrative team, acting as an escalation point and enabling them to meet objectives
- Produce accurate stock KPI reports, analysing and recommending any changes to SOPs
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- A proven background in stock management with an excellent working knowledge of inventory management procedures as well as the wider warehouse operation
- Awareness and understanding of weekly financial and KPI reports
- The ability to effectively lead, develop and drive forward a large operational team
- Experience of driving positive operational change through effective change management practices
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.