Are you known for your coordination skills? Are you passionate about developing effective service offerings? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to organize and improve business processes for Trans-Pacific trade lanes.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Work corroboratively with sales and management staff in each market to develop and close new business. Work with Product Managers to develop effective service offerings requested by customers.
- Produce and distribute reports on each lane identifying process and time lines governing both imports and exports on target lanes. Review, analyze and maintain management reports on Trade Lane volumes and yield performance. Maintain active working pricing modules for assigned trade lanes. Maintain current office profiles of assigned trade lanes.
- Maintain and report to management, Target Accounts status in assigned markets. Work with other Route Development Managers to share information on accounts and carrier developments.
- Work closely with top customers in assigned trade lane to ensure customer satisfaction and other potential development.
- Assist domestic field sales staff in responding to Requests for Proposals (RFQs), preparing presentations and monitoring sales leads and responses. Develop and implement sales campaigns to take advantage of market opportunities.
- Maintain strong knowledge of Company’s current products and services.
- Visit existing and potential customers to enhance knowledge of local office operations and personnel.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Education and Experience: High school Diploma or GED; Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a related discipline, preferred. Minimum five years related experience. In-depth knowledge of domestic transportation, logistics and supply chain concepts.
- Skills: Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet, web-based and job specific software applications. Experienced in the use of TMS (Transportation Management Systems) and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Characteristics: Ability to identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities. Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects and set priorities. Basic understanding and experience in project management methodologies.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.