Logistics done differently
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Are you ready to help us succeed? If so, we are looking for an organised and dedicated Planning Manager to join us in a busy 24/7 e-commerce operation at our ASOS site in Barnsley. You’ll be working Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 17:00, on a permanent, full-time basis.
Pay, benefits and more
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £50,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day
- Hold responsibility for operational planning whilst achieving and exceeding KPI target expectations, offering cost saving solutions where possible
- Manage and develop the team to ensure a robust succession plan is in place
- Ensure that the tactical plan is aligned with the resource plan, making sure recruitment targets are clear
- Ensure peak periods have a clear plan and strategy for us to deliver within the business
What you need to succeed at XPO
- Excellent IT skills, particularly the utilisation of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage individual workload efficiently and effectively
- A positive attitude, always looking to exceed expectations
- Proven experience of a planning role in a fast-moving logistics operation
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.