- Salary Offer £45,000
Logistics done differently.
Cannot makeup your mind on your next step? Feeling blushed? Ready to wash those feelings away? XPO Logistics are looking for a Site Manager for our Superdrug and multi-user site in Avonmouth on a full-time permanent basis.
You’ll join a small warehouse, but don’t let that put you off- it may be small but its by no means quiet! Working on five different contracts, each day will be a challenge, but we are passionate about what we do, and we hope you will be too!
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £45,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Take overall responsibility for the operational and financial performance on site, ensuring that the customers expectations are achieved and exceeded
- Drive and oversee the service levels for the site, challenging and continuously improving results in line with contractual KPI/SLAs
- With a forward-thinking attitude, you will be able to demonstrate an ability to drive change and identify opportunities to generate revenue
- Ensure all QHSE and compliance standards are adhered to and maintained- Our ‘Road to Zero’ campaign sits very close to our hearts
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- An International CPC would be desirable
- Previous multi-user or multiple customer experience within a logistics or transport background
- You’ll be ready to lead your own operation, ideally with P&L experience
- A resilient attitude- times can be tough but we are sure you are too
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.