Logistics done differently.
Do you relish customer interaction and account management from an operational perspective? Are you commercially focused with the ability to drive operational improvements? If so, this is definitely what you have been looking for…
XPO Logistics are seeking an experienced, people and performance focused person for the role of Site Manager at our omni-channel Bradford distribution centre that we operate on behalf of Marks and Spencer Foods. Bradford is the NDC for ambient foods and beers, wines and spirits and services the entire M&S store estate both domestically and internationally. The Bradford site also operates eCommerce fulfilment for M&S wines online.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of £70,000 – £80,000 per annum plus car allowance. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as childcare vouchers, family private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- You will be responsible for the overall operational and financial performance of the site with an operating budget of c.£17 million and a team of c.700 employees.
- We have a well-established team and you will play a key part in driving communication and engagement with all colleagues and stakeholders on-site and throughout the wider XPO network.
- With a forward-thinking attitude, you will be able to demonstrate an ability to drive changing, moving at pace in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship that benefits both parties XPO and our customer Marks and Spencer
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- A proven and resilient leader, you will need to demonstrate a track record in running large operations, ideally in a Retail/Ecomm/FMCG business.
- Experience in a similar role having managed a similar size P&L
- Strong communicator with experience of strong customer presence
Be part of something big
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform dutie