Position Description Summary
Responsible for general coordination and customer service for specific assigned customers.
- General coordination of air, ocean, import and export shipments from start to finish.
- High-level customer service to global cliental.
- Understanding contractual agreements.
- Shipment tracking with daily status updates.
- Provide transport and documentation instructions to overseas offices.
- Rate negotiations and coordination of shipments with transport providers (steamship lines, ports, truckers).
- Air and ocean rate quotes to customer for non-contractual lanes.
- The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Knowledge & Skills
- This is a senior level position.
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Generally prefer 5 years of experience.
401(k), Dental, Direct Deposit, Holidays, Medical, Vision
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Humble