Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Based on-site at the customer’s location in Atlanta, this position is responsible for creating and managing global metrics related to supply chain and logistics operations. The Campus Operations Senior Analyst is responsible for presenting and reporting findings directly to the Onsite Program Manager and customer directly; will work with business leads to define and manage business process and technology roadmaps, manage change and implement new ideas effectively within the Customer culture. Must have strong programming and database management skills. Additional responsibilities include development and maintenance of standard operating procedures/work instructions and training. The successful candidate must have strong analytical, written, and communication skills as this is a customer facing role. Must be adaptable to changing technologies and a dynamic, fast paced work environment. Must possess and attitude to go above and beyond and deliver exemplary customer service.
You will also support stabilizing the operation to upgrade the warehouse management system.
● Manage a team of Analyst based in different sites / regions (5+)
● Train the team and make sure it shares best practice
● Develop Business Intelligence tools and dashboards
● Labor cost model based on volumes of builds and decoms for internal financial modeling purposes.
● Labor cost model analysis to inform future RFP with 3PL logistics providers.
● Warehouse space forecasting model for spokes based on builds and decoms volume forecasts.
● Develop custom tools and dashboards, on request
● SLA/KPI monitoring across workstreams, site types & 3PL providers – with root cause insights and solution recommendations provided to the Customer
● Regularly measure and report SLA performance and quality metrics to Customer
● Consolidate builds and decom forecasts. Establish and report on forecasting accuracy metrics
● Rollout new technical solutions to global sites & 3PLs
● Test new efforts or setups
● Periodic travel to sites will be required. (~10-25% travel)
- Min 5 years experience in business analyst and developer role
- IT background
- Effective communication skills & negotiations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative in a busy environment
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge in Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery
- Knowledge of Google Docs and Tableau highly desired
- Ability to define, develop & document business processes and procedures
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.