- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Prepare & Process Customs entries and follow-up with the clearance process on all types of entries.
- Demonstrate ability to develop and cultivate strong relationships with US customs, FDA, USDA, DOT, FWL and other government agency.
- Document review and assessment of accuracy, verifying country of origin/export, IOR, terms of sale and value to ensure that compliance and federal regulation requirements are achieved.
- HTS classification and advisory
- Respond to customer inquiries and follow-up to ensure issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Understand each assigned customer’s business model and competitive advantages
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Customs Brokerage and freight forwarding
- Attention for detail, time management and organizational skills Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills, and are highly self-motivated
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with WiseTech Cargowise is a plus