Tasks & Responsibilities
- Handling the monthly closing procedure for a certain area of responsibility
- Conduct financial review and analysis; coordinate independently with various stakeholders within the organization including area & branch management
- Provide analytical support and functional advice and support as business partner
- Audit operational files to ensure correct GP recognition / profitability
- Participate in projects and support operating profit improvement and growth initiatives
- Audit vendor invoices/statements to validate payables
- Active expense management through auditing purchase orders, identifying and resolving any duplicates, or discrepancies Management and documentation of assets additions and disposals.
Deliverables & Achievable
- Apply professional concepts and methods to achieve the relevant objectives Impact of Decisions – Notable to significant impact on corporate operations and fiscal health.
- Working Relationships – Regularly interact with peers, management, and senior management concerning matters of complex scope and discretion. Be part of a diverse team in a fast pace environment which undergoes significant change and restructuring.
- Scope – Work on problems complex in scope. Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may supervise the activities of other lower level personnel.
401(k), Dental, Direct Deposit, Holidays, Medical, Vision
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Houston County