As one of the world’s leading supply chain management companies, we design and implement industry-leading solutions in both freight management and contract logistics. We are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions across a variety of industry sectors, including automotive, consumer & retail, energy, healthcare, industrial, aerospace and technology. CEVA offers competitive incentive packages, exceptional benefits and an exceptional culture for career building. Total compensation will include your base salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, generous paid time off and a retirement savings plan with a company match.In the event of a restructuring, reorganization, etc., the Company reserves the right to place employees in new positions without benefit of posting. Additionally, the Company may not post executive or certain other management level positions.
Summary: Responsible for generating profitable revenue growth through marketing all products with a specific focus on International Air services within a defined geographic territory by focusing 20% of time and effort on retaining and growing revenue with existing customers, and 80% of time focused on identifying and developing new business opportunities. Model and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
- Develop and maintain functional knowledge of the products, services and operations offered by CEVA and actively participate in product training sessions.
- Interact regularly with Station Manager and Ops Managers and develop close and cooperative working relationship with operational staff to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
- Schedule and conduct a pre-determined number of face-to-face sales calls as directed by the Regional Sales Manager or Station Manager.
- Input sales call information into CEVA-I, or other designated sales call software provided by the company and/or provide sales reports as directed by Regional Sales Manager or Station Manager.
- Maintain a pre-determined number of target accounts and demonstrate active attention to those accounts and progress toward closing.
- Meet sales threshold/quota as defined by company.
- Work cooperatively with other sales and operational staff to support a team-selling environment.
- Perform responsibilities in accordance with the terms of the Sales Performance Policy, Commission Model, and Acknowledgement Form.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of work experience and education or completion of the LDP program. Minimum 5 years related in sales. Minimum 3 years industry experience.
- Valid state issued driver’s license. Acceptable driving record. Proof of current automobile insurance.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Proven success in generating profitable revenue growth and retaining existing customers.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales and service issues.
- In-depth knowledge of the Company’s products and services.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications and ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to generate complex, error-free charts, graphs, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Capable of communicating and interacting effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds and ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees, customers and vendors.
- Demonstrated positive, competitive, confident personality with strongly developed persuasive skills and a customer-focused orientation. Effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to achieve results, or work independently with little or no supervision. Effective planning and organizational skills to schedule appointments appropriately and to meet reporting deadlines.
- Must be adaptable to changing needs of client(s) and goals of Company. Effective follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze moderately complex administrative details.
- Ability to compose, edit and proofread routine business letters, correspondence and reports.
Travel: Travel may be required at least 10% of the time and is within Canada
To express interest in this position, please click apply.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer. It is company policy that there shall be no discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability and/or age (as prescribed by law). Applicants requiring accommodation are asked to make their needs known in advance.
We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role; however, only those being directly considered will be contacted.