In this role, you will focus on a portfolio of customers, and ensure your team provides the highest level of service to our customers at all times.
- Ensure the team delivers seamless customer experience with clear focus on service and retention
- Ensure export bookings and all system entry requirements are timely and accurate
- Ensure all tasks are completed according to SOP and KPIs
- Responsible for the recruitment and development of your team
- Liaise with all parties to ensure loading and export clearance tasks are completed
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
To be considered, you should have at least 2 years of experience in freight forwarding and customer service. You will have a proven track record in driving performance in an environment where there is a high volume of daily tasks. You have excellent telephone skills and customers feel comfortable talking to you.
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
We are interested in results-driven individuals with a customer-focused mind set to lead our young and dynamic team. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities and international exposure in a team-based environment. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to advance your logistics career, start a conversation with us and click apply today!
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.