Handle Government Ocean Export shipments from various Government Contractors and shippers which incl. ITAR and Hazardous shipments, impeccable customer service and coordination of all aspects of the arrival (including, but not limited to, billing, rate quotation, approval of vendor invoices, etc.
- Scheduling of pick-ups daily and be responsible for rating shipments correctly per the SOP
- Mandatory daily correspondence with overseas offices and work closely with other departments to deliver high level of service to customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned and have the ability to work with demanding deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and gave the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Solid knowledge of domestic and international geography including countries, major cities and have the ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks, must be organized.
- Must be detail oriented, thorough and accurate and have the ability to efficiently solve problems and have a strong PC skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills and work effectively via phone, fax, e-mail. Good planning and organization skills; ability to multitask and be a self-starter.
Your skills & experiences
- High School Diploma.
- College Degree.
- Experience in related field.
- Knowledge of ITAR regulations.
Good reasons to join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment. Kuehne+Nagel’s general working model is four (4) days office and one (1) day remote. However, some positions may offer a different hybrid model depending on the job location, function, etc. The working schedule specific details will be discussed in your job interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the working model policy.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Dulles