In this position you will be responsible for the operational execution of the shipments handed over by the customer care teams at the Bremen location. You always work in partnership with the customer support team, which has the same goal: to provide a great customer experience.
Depending on where your preference lies, we can offer you various options in the areas of FCL, LCL but also Out of Gauge and BreakBulk transport organization on various global routes.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- You take over the scheduling and handling of global sea freight exports
- This includes the organizational, documentary and technical handling of the export shipments
- Maintaining national and international networks makes your everyday work exciting and varied – because you are in contact with any foreign branches of the company, shipping companies, our customers and employees from other internal departments
- They take care of customs issues and all shipping requirements
- Thanks to professional reporting, you are always able to provide information and are optimally prepared for all inquiries
- You have successfully completed your training in the field of forwarding and logistics services
- You have already gained practical experience in the field of sea freight export during your training and/or subsequent professional activity
- Your language skills are important to us: You operate globally, so your English should be good – both spoken and written
- You are resilient and keep a cool head even in unforeseeable situations
- You always work quality and customer-oriented and convince with your proactive way of working. You like to think outside the box and look forward to growing professionally and personally as part of a team
Reasons that speak for us
In our company, you are always part of a committed and dynamic team – because great things can only be achieved together. In the area of sea freight, innovative digital information solutions such as “seaexplorer” ensure complete transparency and tailor-made supply chains, regardless of the size of the company. As part of our career initiatives, every employee can develop individually – be it in team leadership or in project management. We support you with target group-specific training, feedback meetings that take place several times a year and predetermined career steps. In addition, we offer other employee bonuses, such as a company pension scheme, subsidies for health services, capital-forming benefits, and employee discounts from various providers.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ EUR
- Job town/city ▵ Bremen