Deliver a superior Customer experience to our Customers. Proactive in identifying issue and mitigating them, ensure issues raised are resolved quickly. Closely collaborate with other teams. Act as the first point of contact for customers. Actively build strong relationships with customers.
• Updating/creating customer specific IOP’s
• Adhering to the standard process and customer specific IOP’s and monitor respective KPI’s
• Be the primary point of contact for customers and act as an advocate for the customer internally
• Ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment by working closely with customer and internal stakeholders
• Identify and execute upselling opportunities
• Actively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, service needs, drivers and desires
• Proactively getting involved in project rollout and actively seeking out continuously improvement opportunities
- A complex, challenging and developmental role involving elements of customer service, administration and analytics
- Extensive training and support, but in return expect a strong focus and eagerness to learn and add value
- Local and global development opportunities within the Commercial stream and beyond for high-performing individuals.
- Attractive salary and benefits to reflect candidate’s skills and experience.
- High affinity to customer interaction by phone and customer centric approach
- Good MS Excel skills, Lean/OPEX knowledge, Operations System knowledge
- Knowledge of End-2-End process of SCM is a must
- Experience in Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Import and Export Operations is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, problem solving and proactive person
- Fluency in French and English language is required
How To Apply
Candidates can apply through Maersk Career Page:
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 3-5